You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
This Must Be The Place
Here’s what you can expect at a Mon Petit Mojave concert – and what you should do to prepare for a good time.
- Sign the liability waiver included in your RSVP email – you can do this electronically. You will not be allowed on the premises if we do not have a waiver of liability form signed by you and everyone in your car. All parents may sign on behalf of their children.
- As an outdoor venue, our COVID policies are very minimal. Please do what is most comfortable for you. As a reminder, here are our terms of service.
- Please remember to bring plenty of water and stay hydrated. You may bring your own snacks, but take all trash with you. We are a pack-in, pack-out venue that practices a Leave No Trace protocol – this includes dog poop! Please bring your own trash bag so we don’t have to pick up after you
- The Mon Petit Mojave ranch is private property. Our address is 57050 Sun Mesa Drive. The ranch now appears on Google maps if you search for “Mon Petit Mojave.” Scroll down for an imaged map for your reference. Here is also a fun video you can watch with directions if you require a visual map: https://youtu.be/SsQvjZWwXyw. You can also plug in the following GPS Coordinates for guidance: 34.16987039181208, -116.41875643068332.
- IF YOU GET LOST: you may text 310-866-8479 the day of the show for assistance.
Q: Are pets allowed?
A: Well-behaved dogs are allowed at MPM, but they must stay be on a leash at all times. Please bring bags or other methods to pick up all waste after your canine friend. If your pet is barking loudly or otherwise disturbing the show, other dogs, or people, you will be asked to place them in your car.
Q: How can I support your mission?
A: Our shows are free to the community. The California Arts Council and Morongo Basin Cultural Arts Council fund the artistic portion of our shows. The rest of the production is funded by the community and local businesses that believe in bringing more accessible art to the high desert. We do rely on your donations and support to continue our programming, so please donate if you can.
Via venmo: @monpetitmojave
Via Paypal: Paypal.me/monpetitmojave
Q: Is Mon Petit Mojave a non-profit?
A: Yes! We just filed our 501©3 in February 2023. Our EIN is: 92-2962028. We are still waiting on our federal exemption, so donations remain non-tax deductible for the time being. Although your donations currently do not qualify for a tax deduction, you are still donating to a movement that supports artists and brings more accessible art to the high desert community. Additionally, we are recipients of many grant awards thanks to our partnership with the Morongo Basin Cultural Arts Council. View our awards.
Q: Do you have a permit for these types of shows?
A: We have cleared our shows with San Bernardino County. Our events are private, RSVP-only, with RSVPs open to the entire community. You cannot drop in on the day of the show, you must RSVP in advance. Most importantly, our neighbors are well aware of and supportive of our shows, and we respect all noise ordinances.
Q: Why do I have to sign a liability waiver?
A: While we make every effort possible to produce a fun and safe show, we cannot know every incident that may arise. A liability waiver protects us and also makes you more aware of your surroundings. The risks in attending the concerts include, but are not limited to: wildlife (such as rattlesnakes), natural disasters (such as COVID-19), and other hazards associated with the nature of the general landscape of the Mojave Desert.
Q: I submitted my RSVP, when will I get a confirmation?
A: We normally send RSVP confirmations the week before the show, but sometimes sooner if things fill up fast. If you are making travel plans around a show, we are happy to look into your RSVP in advance, please email us at RSVP@monpetitmojave.com
Q:What if the show I want to attend is full? Do you offer a waitlist?
Yes, we do offer a waitlist. Cancellations start coming in the week of the show, so you may be offered a spot up until the day of! NOTE: Reservations are non-transferable if we have a waitlist. If you cannot attend a show, you cannot give your spot to a friend – we must go down the waitlist, to be fair.
57050 Sun Mesa Drive
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
GPS coordinates: 34.17040299703328, -116.4185847693167